September 26, 2010

July Earnings



I quit working in a conventional office set up last May. I got tired with it and decided I could still work from home. June was my month long of rest. I started really looking for a job only in July. I even got a rest from the PTC sites. :)

For July I only clicked at those which sites where I was nearing cashout minimum - Matrixmails and Incentria. Of course, Vale PTR and BigKahuna clicks will always be my favorite because of the low minimum cashout requirement. You can click in 1 day and you can already request for a cashout.

I only started to do tasks at Cloudcrowd also because of the site's no minimum cashout requirement and you get paid the following day. Talk about almost instant cash!

August is when work really begins. :)




cloudcrowd
For more information on CloudCrowd, please click this.



















No comments:

Post a Comment